Registered office in Rome - Via Salaria 716
Share capital €541,744,385.00 entirely paid in
Tax ID and CCIAA No. 97016000586
R.E.A. of Rome No. 965162
V.A.T. No. 02152021008
The Shareholders’ Meeting of ENAV S.p.A. ("ENAV" or the "Company") is convened in ordinary session, on single call, on 21 May 2020 at 3:00 p.m. at the ENAV Auditorium at Via Appia Nuova, 1491 - 00178 (RM), to discuss and resolve upon the following
- Approval of the financial statements of ENAV S.p.A. as at 31 December 2019, including the Reports of the Board of Directors, the Board of Auditors and of the Independent Auditors. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2019
- Allocation of the profit for the year
- Report on remuneration policy and remuneration paid. Binding resolution pursuant to Article 123-ter, paragraph 3-bis, of Legislative Decree 58/98
- Report on remuneration policy and remuneration paid. Non-binding resolution pursuant to Article 123-ter, paragraph 6, of Legislative Decree 58/98
- Long-term incentive plan for members of the management of ENAV S.p.A. and its subsidiaries pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code; related and consequent resolutions
- Determination of the number of directors
- Determination of the term of the directors
- Appointment of the Board of Directors
- Appointment of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Determination of the remuneration of the directors
- Authorisation to purchase and dispose of treasury shares; related and consequent resolutions
- the share capital;
- the right to add items on the agenda pursuant to Article 126-bis of Legislative Decree 58/1998 by 17 April 2020;
- the presentation of new proposals for resolutions and/or votes on the items on the agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting by those entitled to vote in the Shareholders’ Meeting by 6 May 2020;
- where to obtain the full text of the proposals for resolutions, together with the explanatory reports and documentation that will be provided to the Shareholders’ Meeting;
- participation and exercise of voting rights in the Shareholders’ meeting with a record date of 12 May 2020. Note that pursuant to Article 106, paragraph 4, of Decree Law 18 of 17 March 2020, participation in the Shareholders’ Meeting will take place exclusively through the shareholder representative designated by the Company pursuant to Article 135-undecies of Legislative Decree 58/1998, namely Computershare S.p.A., with registered office in Via Monte Giberto 33, 00138 Rome, to which proxies or sub-proxies pursuant to Article 135-novies of the Consolidated Law may be also conferred, in derogation from the provisions of Article 135-undecies of that Legislative Decree;
- the right to submit questions before the Shareholders' Meeting, by 12 May 2020;
- the organizational aspects of the Shareholders’ Meeting;
- the appointment of the Board of Directors;
is set forth in the full notice of call, available at the Company’s registered office, on the Company’s website at the address www.enav.it (in the section "Governance –Shareholders’ Meeting 2020") and at the authorized storage mechanism 1info at www.1info.it.
In relation to the appointment of the Board of Directors it should be noted in particular that slates can only be filed by shareholders who, alone or together with other shareholders, represent at least 1% of the Company’s share capital. Slates shall be filed by shareholders at the Company’s registered office no later than 27 April 2020.
The documentation relating to the Meeting, including the explanatory reports of the Board of Directors and the resolution proposals on the items of the agenda, is made available to the public in accordance with the terms provided for under applicable laws, through the aforementioned means.
In the light of the epidemiological emergency associated with the spread of COVID-19 and the currently unforeseeable developments in this situation, the information on the Shareholders’ Meeting
The Chairman of the Board of Directors
The extract of the notice of call of the Shareholders’ Meeting is available in the present page and will be published by ENAV, on 8 of April 2020, in the newspapers Il Sole 24 Ore and Milano Finanza.