Registered Office in Rome - Via Salaria, 716
Share capital € 541,744,385.00 entirely paid
Tax ID and CCIAA No. 97016000586
R.E.A. of Rome No. 965162
V.A.T. No. 02152021008
A Shareholders’ Meeting of ENAV S.p.A. (“ENAV” or “Company”) is convened in ordinary session, on single call, for the date of 28 April 2017, at 15.00 hours in Rome, Via Veneto 89, at the Auditorium Via Veneto, to discuss and resolve upon the following
Approval of the financial statements of ENAV S.p.A. as of 31 December 2016; Reports of the Board of Directors, the Board of Auditors, the External Auditors and the Financial Reporting Manager. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements as of 31 December 2016; related and consequent resolutions
Allocation of the profit for the period
Determination of the number of Directors
Determination of the duration of the office of Directors
Appointment of members of the Board of Directors
Appointment of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
Determination of the remuneration of Directors
Addition to the Board of Statutory Auditors through the appointment of an alternate auditor
Determination of the remuneration of the Board of Auditors
Remuneration report in accordance with Article 123-ter, paragraph 6, of Leg. Decree58/98; related and consequent resolutions
Long-term incentive plan intended for members of the management of ENAV S.p.A. and of its subsidiaries pursuant to Article 2359 of the Civil Code; related and consequent resolutions
Authorisation for purchasing and disposing of Treasury shares pursuant to Article 2357 of the Civil Code; related and consequent resolutions
Information relating to:
- additions to the agenda and the presentation of new proposals of resolutions on items on the agenda of the Shareholders' Meeting, by 27 March 2017;
- the right to submit questions before the Shareholders' Meeting, by 25 April 2017;
- the right to participate and vote at the Shareholders' Meeting (record date 19 April 2017);
- the right to exercise a proxy vote, also through the Designated Representative of the Company (Computershare S.p.A);
- the availability of the full text of the proposal of resolutions, together with the reports and documents which will be submitted to the Shareholders' Meeting;
- organisational aspects of the Shareholders' Meeting;
- the appointment of the Board of Directors;
- the addition to the Board of Statutory Auditors;
can be found in the full call notice, the text of which is referred to and is available at the Company’s registered office, on the Company's website at www.enav.it, (Section “Governance” – “Shareholders' Meeting 2017”) and at the authorised storage system 1INFO (www.1info.it).
With reference to the appointment of the Board of Directors, note that only Shareholders who, on their own or together with other Shareholders, represent at least 1% of the share capital have the right to present lists. Lists of candidate shall be filed by the Shareholders by 3 April 2017.
With reference to the supplementation of the Board of Statutory Auditors with the appointment of an alternate auditor, the list voting mechanism set out in Article 21.2 of the By-laws does not apply.
The documentation relating to the Shareholders' Meeting will be published, under the terms of the law, through the aforementioned procedures.
The Annual Financial Report will be made available to the public by 7 April 2017.
The Chairman of the Board of Directors
Mr. Ferdinando Franco Falco Beccalli
Scarica le pubblicazioniCall of Shareholders' Meeting